About Sts. Tarkmanchatz Armenian School of Jerusalem
Located inside the Hayotz Vank, (Armenian Convent), in the Armenian Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem, Srpots Tarkmanchatz Varjaran, (School of the Holy Translators), operates under the jurisdiction of the Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem. The school educates male and female students from age three through grade twelve. Since its establishment in 1929, more than 2000 students have graduated from Sts. Tarkmanchatz and have gone on to become successful professionals in Jerusalem and throughout the world.