Students are expected and obliged to wear the school uniform each and every day of the school year, as well as to church services on religious feast days, or at special school events, of which prior notice will be given.
Guidelines are as follows:
- Kindergarten students must wear red polo shirts with any kind of pants.
- Elementary & secondary school students must wear blue polo shirts with dark blue pants.
- Plain jeans are acceptable. Jeans that are tight, torn, faded, jewel-studded, painted, or low-cut are not permitted.
- Students may wear tennis shoes, closed-toe shoes, dress shoes, or boots. Flip flops and high-heeled shoes are not permitted.
- For official occasions and church attendance, students are expected to dress more formally. Boys must wear their blue uniform, dark blue cloth pants and black shoes. Girls must wear blue uniform, dark blue pants and black dress shoes. Jeans and athletic shoes are not permitted.
- During school hours all students must wear shirts and sweaters carrying the school emblem, which are sold only by the school.