Registration for the 2013-2014 Academic Year is Closed
Those wishing to apply for the 2014-2015 school year should do so from 1 February-14 March 2014.
Registration Procedure and Guidelines for New Students (2014-2015 Academic Year)
1) In order to apply to become a student at Sts. Tarkmanchatz, the student and his/her parent must first visit the school in person. Call the school (+972-2-628-9736) to make an appointment. In preparation for this initial visit, please bring:
- Report card and/or grades for the previous three (3) years (if applicable). If student is too young to have been enrolled for three (3) years, please bring whatever evaluation documents were used in place of formal grades.
- Reference letter from previous principal (if applicable).
2) On a second visit, the student will take an exam to determine his/her proficiency in English and math.
3) If grades and test results are acceptable, the student will be admitted as a student. To enroll, the student must then submit: